How should I build a tactic for a tier 4 team? (Internacional de Madrid)

• Thread starter Thread starter Metz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 839

Metz

Reaction score
99% of players in tier 4 and tier 4 leagues are really bad and its hard to do a consistent successful tactic..

Are there any basics I should work on to score successfully? I keep missing the opportunities even though I have a lot more chances and possession than my opponents and I also get scored upon by opponents in lucky situations.

I'm playing with a 4-5-1 with ball distribution to the flanks and then a final center to my striker who plays as a poacher.

My left winger uses his left foot and is a Advanced Playmaker with the role of attack while my left winger plays the role of winger and does support.

At the center I have a Ball Winning Midfielder that Supports and a Central Midfielder that attacks.

For defense I have 2 full backs, the left one is support and the right one is defend. My central defenders play as Central Defenders with the role of Defend.

I have my defends push up and I've set the option to play on the offside. I play at a very slow tempo with a lot of short passes.. I also have it set to playing wide and the playing philosophy set as control.

Any specific tweaks I can do or is there a way I can figure out what is the optimum way to play my team?

Last edited:
Back