How should I train this player

• Thread starter Thread starter chavo19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

chavo19

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was lucky enough to come across this regen at a 5th division england team, I bought him for 60k 3 months ago. Hes got potential..but how should I most effectively train him. I see that hes a target man, and his pace is lacking a bit. Should I concentrate on making him a beast strength wise or more rounded with the aerobic training.

Also, I'm having difficulties tutoring this kid, his determination is 20 so if i tutor him with anyone less than 20 his determination will drop. Any suggestions? I play for a custom club in the 2nd division currently
View attachment 242770

If you want him as a targetman his pace is ok (will prob go up one or two anyway even on a low aerobic training). Pump him on customised training high on tactics and attacking - this will improve his passing, crossing, decisions and creativity (amongst others) and will be crucial to one of the targetmen's main roles - bringing other players into play.

Shooting can be on medium, he's pretty good at that for his age already and yes strength will be important, medium on ball control... 0 training on defence.

About the tutoring, whats hes personality? If hes already professional or resolute you dont need to tutor, since tutoring will only affect determination, wich is already maximum and personality. If hes not any good personality get some player with 18, or even 17 determination, that will be plenty for him to develop fully

His personality is perfectionist, so no need for a tutor?

Perfectionist personality means Ambition > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Determination > 17. So hes all good, and dont need tutoring

sound advice i just cant believe how gd this regen is at 16 the only trouble you might find is that if he ends up being the shining light at you club a top team might try to poach him but he is ace for his age and has loads of potential

Back