oba

Reaction score
I've searched all the forums and sites I could find, but can't find an answer to my problem:

I've downloaded tactics and added them to the 'tactics' folder, but they're not showing up in-game?

Anyone?

Cheers, much appreciated :)

Ps: Theres like 23 tactics showing up when I want to pick a formation, but there's atleast twice as many in the tactics folder originally.

They are now in the game, but not in the active save. Either import them or just pick them from the archieved tactics .

Thanks alot for the reply!

Although I don't quite follow you. I tried starting a new game, but the tacticts does still not appear?

They do not appear on archived tactics, or in "existing tactics" in either save games.

Could you perhaps ellaborate on how to 'import them'?

Do they have the extension "tac", are they put in My doc/SI/fm12/ tactics?
If so, I have no clue why they dont show under " archived"

As for importing tactics, I meant " manage", then import.

Last edited:
Ah! I had put them in the 'tactics' folder in 'program files' and not under 'my docs'. Thanks alot! And merry x-mas to both you and your worse half!

tl;dr: problem resolved!

were are these downloads? can you send me a link please
Thanks

1. Scroll to top of page

2. Notice the "tactics" link.

3. Click said link

:)

That's what I was doing, nothing comes up :S slowed my game down as well oddly

My route:
Program Files-Steam-SteamApps-Common-Football Manager 2012-Data-Tactics

Save them as .tac files as well, but they don't show up once I actually start the game

Last edited:
I've downloaded the Koflok Goals Galore tactic but have no idea on how to actually get it into the game. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S - I have an iMac computer

The thing is you need to go to "My documents". This is where your FM (and all other games) saves are located. All your personal preferations and edits are saved to your personal documents, not the game's directory. Actually, I can't quite believe I didn't figure that one out by myself.

Tl;dr: Save your .tac files in your "My documents - Sports interactive...." foldernot ​game dir

Same thing is happening to me. I have a tactic saved in tactics folder but it is a RAR file and the normal tactics from the game are TAC file

you have to extract .rar files with winrar something like it