How to ask national managers not to overplay players and another question

Reaction score
Hi,

2 quick questions.

1. How do I ask national managers not to overplay my players and can I criticize them if my players get injured/are overplayed.

2. How can I ask a player from the same country as a new player coming in to help him settle in to the club. (I always get asked if a certain player will help someone else settle in.

I can't remember what menu it's under, but when a player has been called up for an international game you can set instructions so that they only play for one half, sixty minutes or the full game. The only time I've ever come across the chance to criticise a manager for a player being injured on international duty is during a press conference before a domestic game, where they'll bring up the player that has been injured and ask what your opinion of mid-season international friendlies is.

I know the international instructions. But can't you speak to the national manager directly before the game or something?

Thanks

From what I've experienced in relation to your first question is that your ***. Man will alert you if a national manager doesn't follow your international instructions and then you'll have the option to talk to the press about it and criticize him. From then on your ***. Man will always tell you if that particular manager respects any other future instructions.

2nd Question

Thanks,

I get it now. But what about the 2nd question. How do you ask a player in your club to help a new player settle in (always get asked this by press conference).

Thanks,

I get it now. But what about the 2nd question. How do you ask a player in your club to help a new player settle in (always get asked this by press conference).

You don't have to. I'm not sure if that question actually has any effect, but if it does then answering the press conference question in the affirmative is all you have to do.

Back