How to be a 'favoured personnel' of your players/staff

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 14K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Just wondering how you get to be on your players favoured personnel list on the information tab of the player profile.
I'm managing Tottenham and want to leave for a bigger club soon, but want to take some players and staff with me. If i'm one of their favoured personnel then they're more likely to want to follow me, right?
I noticed that Roberto Mancini wanted to sign Luka Modric and he kept praising him, and then Mancini was one of Modric's favoured personnel. I try and do this to transfer targets and nothing happens. I also have re-booted many careers such as Jermaine Defoe's who I kept playing and he won the golden boot, the player should really love me for that. So I was just wondering what you have to do? Thanks...

Playing them lots and keeping promises helps a lot. Another way, athough this really isnt of any help to you, is to give them their first international cap. That always makes you a favoured personnel

Staff Is easier than players. Few seasons in and you will be able to take a few members of staff with you if you leave a club.

Players well don't know!!! Think you basically never fall out with them and spend seasons playing them. I never bothered that much about it but don't recall many players having me as a fav

You stay classy......

National management is easy, just give them their first cap.

Club management is harder.. But if you sign a player and he becomes one of the best performers, you are likely to be one of his favoured personal.. Not that it ever actually has an impact on whether they want to play for you again. :/

Praising them in press conferences helps a lot. Especially the question where it asks "Is there any player in your (attack/midfield/defense) you consider to be the star individual?"

I don't know, getting a promotion and winning regularly did the trick for me? At one point on my Santo Andre save everyone who started in the third division and second division had me as favoured personnel when i was in the first division, and when i left a few staff resigned too, so just keep winning and playing them is my advice mate

Back