How to be less **** at footballmanager

Mad Fortune

Reaction score
Im **** as a Football manager. How to be less ****. For example with manchester united at Tottenham away. First half tottenham 2-0 up with 14-0 shots and 58 possession. Tottenham away love it.

Firstly, my best advice is if you're not familiar with football, especially the tactical side of the game, then get researching it. If you do know your football then spend a lot of time looking at your tactic and watch the games in detail to see where you're going wrong. FM 2015 is not a game you just load up and get results. Its more rewarding as you have to put the work in.

also sign players for the position where you team is weak, and get those youth/wonderkids

Most people do not seem to have a problem building squads, so I assume you're not too **** here. If you can do that and understand the tactical side of football/FM, then you'll be fine.

Play roles are a LOT more important then what people think they are. Research your players roles and play to YOUR strengths.

I don't know how much of a difference it makes to anyone else, but I switched the camera to overhead and it helped me as I could see more clearly where there were spaces and what was going on.

Back