syauqy

Reaction score
i everton
-----------------------------------------------------GK. quas islam-------------------------------------------------------
DL. Olson--------------DC.shawcross--------------------------DC.rodwell---------------------DRhetinga
ML.di maria----------------MC.joao mountinho-------------MC. feilanni---------------------MR.hernanes
----------------------------------------------------AMC. tim cahil-------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------ST.rossi---------------------------------------------------------------

help PLeas!!!!

Following your staff advices and drawing a plan that gets yer team working well together would be a fine start.
Shall be able to see it through if your backroom is dexterous enough. But I doubt there's any specific Arsenal gimmick mate, as their course of action may be different on that particular day. Good luck nonetheless.

Along with show onto foot value weaker, closing down & tight marking value always.
I tend to set these on for every man, leave alone the GK and sometimes the defence. I would against Arsenal though.

What's best to find out is the starting strategy. I would try defensive if being you. Try on a more direct passing style. Let us know.