united762000

Reaction score
I am playing a game with Burnley and have posted a few questions before but thought I would share with you all something I have found on my game. I got pormoted to the Premier League after a fantastic season and I have a policy of not buying any big name players or spending big on wages. I like to buy young players and develop them. On paper my team is pretty average with no real superstars and I resisted the temptation to sign another central defender to bolster my squad instead promoting up a youngster from my reserves. Anyway, I play with an attacking mentality and play 4-2-4 formation with a box to box midfielder and a ball winner. I have found that if you resist the temptation of playing a more defensive style against the bigger teams and really go out at them they find it hard to cope with. So far in the prem I have beaten Liverpool and City in their own back yards and got very respectable draws against Arsenal and Spurs. So my advice boys is really go at them and take the game to them.