How to become Manager of a certain National Team

• Thread starter Thread starter DanteCapo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 19K

DanteCapo

Reaction score
Anyone tell me how i can become italian manager.

Im currently managing Real Madrid CF.

wait until the italian manager gets sacked and apply for job..they get moved on every couple of years on my game so i'm always gettin offered national team jobs..or if you got the rep already then create a new manager as italy manager and then retire..the italy job will be free and you can apply..although that's cheating a bit

how do you apply for jobs :/ ? sorry if im being a bit of a noob

how do you apply for jobs :/ ? sorry if im being a bit of a noob

Go to Your Name > Jobs > Job Centre, then look for any Manager vacancies. Highlight one, then at the bottom an 'Apply' button will appear, just click it. Alternatively, right-click the team's name and click 'Apply for Job'.

Or if you get a news article saying that Italy's coach has been sacked/resigned and then you can click on Italy on the news feed and it will take you to the team site and you can apply for job.

EDIT: Plus you don't want to be Italy's coach. Better to be San Marino's coach!

Anyone tell me how i can become italian manager.

Im currently managing Real Madrid CF.

just have patience and wait till Italy's manager gets sacked or resigns. Usually will happen around the major competitions (Euros or World Cup). Or, if you wanted to be Italian manager very strongly, then you could cheat as suggested above by adding new manager, taking Italy's job and resigning :D

Does your current clubs board get pissy if you apply for a national team job? I've never managed both at the same time.

No your club board will allow you to both an international team. At least i've never had a problem managing a club and country

Back