How to become smaller Nations manager

• Thread starter Thread starter J0k3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

J0k3r

Reaction score
It says in the title how do you become say Saudi Arabia manager in FM10? is it possible with the editor as i cant find an option.

You have the database size option > Increace this to large > This gives you many more countries, i dont think Saudi Arbia is one of them though

Sometimes,if you download enough league's you get the option to manage a small country,like once I downloaded 6 of the major league's and I had the option to manage Libya

I dont get it where do i download leagues from? and Saudi Arabia was an example

the best way of making sure you can manage a small nation is to either download it's league from one of the threads on here or to load a custom database size which includes players of the nationality that you might want to manage.

Click on my sig, I am managing in Saudi Arabia.

PM me if you want link.

Click on my sig, I am managing in Saudi Arabia.

PM me if you want link.

I found out how to do it yu have to when choosing database size click custom and load all players from Saudi Arabia and then confirm and you can become manager of Algeria, albania, Saudi Arabia and loads of others (A)

Also if you want to manage extremely small countries such as Haiti,Bermuda then download KingEric's Additional League's

Back