How To Change Chairman ?? PLEASE HELP!!!

dannyrefc

Reaction score
i seen in another thread that you can change the chairman how can you do this using fmrte football manager real time editor ?. so is it possible to change the chairman and make him worth more money so you will get more money?

u can just edit ur clubs finances but is it not bettr 2 play game properly? cos eventually someone will probaly buy ur club

what edotpr do u use to change the chairman can u swap chairmans ?

just use the regular editor that comes with the game, find your club, and find the chairman then just delete him, then find a new chairman and put him at your club

Does FM take into consideration the age of Chairman and how long youve played the game for. For Example its 2055 surely your Chairman would of sold the club or have died?

Ive been at Luton for a long time and managed to get them to the Championship in 2015 in FM 2010. They just changed chairmans and I got a buisness tycoon come in and tell me that he was going to replace me with Ledley King. However, I kept my job and he injected 9 mil into the club and spent 6 mil on my training and youth facilities.

No its called Football Manager........................