matthew1702

Reaction score
i am in good form at the moment but i will soon have some bad form i have tried aranging friendlies and winning by a great margain but it didnt work does anyone have any ideas

Mix your tactics about.Play the majority of your starting 11 in their natural positions.

only praise your players when they really deserve it not just for the sake of it also dont say the same thing in your team talks also as stated above you should try to mix up your tactics

how do you know you will have bad form?

Beating **** teams by 10 goals doesn't improve morale. money, occasional praising, and playing time raise morale.

bad form comes along but with a few tricks mentioned above it wont stay long:)

What's your team talks like? Pre-match and halftime? When your players play do they "look motivated" "playing nervously" or "looking complacent". If they play like *** then it's ok to give em a spray

It's also important IMO too know why you're losing. Why are you losing? Mistakes? Dodgy refs? Remember these are simulations of people. people make mistakes.

Failing to score and mistakes can be tactical as well as personnel issues.
getting killed by a certain player/team? are you scouting them properly? are you countering their ppm's with appropriate OI's? EG No good going tight marking on a winger with 20 acceleration 20 flair and 20 speed when you have defenders with low speed acceleration marking and concentration+high defensive line. Better off leaving space and keeping him in front of defenders. There's a whole heap off dangerous ppm's that need to be accounted for like beats offsd trap, gets into the box.

have you read that wolfsongs team talk guide , its on the forums somewhere give it a read and it'll motivate your team better

my team werent scoring enough so im playing 3 upfront i would like to say it was dodgey referees my results are getting better
follow my story frustrating gatesehad