How to create a B team of a first team in La-Liga?

• Thread starter Thread starter sm12ms097
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

sm12ms097

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have been playing with San Roque Lepe for 6 years and currently I'm in La-Liga. Though my team has a U-19 squad, the players whose ages are greater than or equal to 19 yrs, can't play in the U-19 team. Since, I don't have a B-team (like Barcelona-B or Castilla etc) it is getting difficult for me to give all players a chance.

So, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to create a B-team for my own club and make available the team for playing in lower leagues? Thank you in advance.

Midgame? you cant. It can only be done as part of the pregame editor.

An option for future games to apply to the board to set up an appropriate secondary team in countries that are applicable would be pretty cool, I think.

An option for future games to apply to the board to set up an appropriate secondary team in countries that are applicable would be pretty cool, I think.

Thats a feeder team, you can do that.

Thats a feeder team, you can do that.

Is a feeder team not just an affiliated team you can send players on loan to and whatnot? Like, if I got La Hoya up to La Liga and established them I couldn't ask the board to locally establish La Hoya B. That's what I meant.

Is a feeder team not just an affiliated team you can send players on loan to and whatnot? Like, if I got La Hoya up to La Liga and established them I couldn't ask the board to locally establish La Loya B. That's what I meant.

Ahh gotcha, i thought you meant setup a b team in a new country, yeah you really should have the option once you geta club big enough but i think the background work via adding a new team to a country is a pain to do.

You used to be able to set one up mid game with FMRTE if you over take another club in the lower leagues etc.

Ahh gotcha, i thought you meant setup a b team in a new country, yeah you really should have the option once you geta club big enough but i think the background work via adding a new team to a country is a pain to do.

You used to be able to set one up mid game with FMRTE if you over take another club in the lower leagues etc.

Really? I never tried getting too technical with FMRTE. Mostly used it to edit kits from season to season but the In-Game can do that and I have that now. Might make a test game and give that a try.

Back