How to created the allround perfect player?

There is no such thing as the perfect player :S

Unless you create one and put all his attributes as 20...

clone gerrard?

you can use fmrte and set everything to 20 in game. but i think that would confuse the game and make it unstable. never tried it so dont know if it works or not.

Don't think you can. You can make him seriously good, yeah, but I think it's impossible to make him 100% at everything.

If you made every attribute 20, the player's PA would be 250 which is impossible. If you chance it through FMRTE, every stat drops to 16 in some time. which is 200 PA.

If you made every attribute 20, the player's PA would be 250 which is impossible. If you chance it through FMRTE, every stat drops to 16 in some time. which is 200 PA.
What is this nonsense? There are 36 visible attributes, if the were all 16, by your logic adding them up the player would have a PA of 576...

if you want the perfect player then you can use FMRTE to set all attributes to 20 and then click freeze on the same screen, this will freeze the player's attributes as they are

What is this nonsense? There are 36 visible attributes, if the were all 16, by your logic adding them up the player would have a PA of 576...

if you want the perfect player then you can use FMRTE to set all attributes to 20 and then click freeze on the same screen, this will freeze the player's attributes as they are

I think he means because his CA would be 200 and it would automatically calculate his PA as 250... Because FM automatically changes the attributes to 16ish on most, so it sounds about right to me..

200CA, 20 in as many attributes related to position as possible, consistency/ important matches 20, injury proness 1

probably as close as you can get... kinda pointless though

Back