ribery66

Reaction score
I create a "world champions league" which includes the clubs worldwide. But I need to remove all continental competition like "champions league", "europa league", "copa liberatores" ..... Who can tell me how to delete all these competitions without the editor?

I create a "world champions league" which includes the clubs worldwide. But I need to remove all continental competition like "champions league", "europa league", "copa liberatores" ..... Who can tell me how to delete all these competitions without the editor?

You can't. The Continental Comps are set up and processed like every other league when you start a new game. To exclude them, you'll have to delete them int he editor so the game knows to leave them out when starting a new game.

sorry I was wrong, I meant exactly how to remove WITH the éditor ?
I can't find where to delete from the éditor !!!!

sorry I was wrong, I meant exactly how to remove WITH the éditor ?
I can't find where to delete from the éditor !!!!

Once you have run editor and open the database you will see the side bar there will be the word competitions click on that then use the search bar and type in Champions Cup which I think is what the Champions league is called on FM. Then once you have chosen that you will see the words on the bottom of the page .. edit duplicate or delete so then you just choose the delete ​option.

Trust me, you don't want to do that. Your game will crash 10/10. CL is hard coded in FM and you would need serious programming knowledge to do so.