How to develop potential stars?

• Thread starter Thread starter peggster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

peggster

Reaction score
i get the odd player become wonder kids but how is the best way to nurture there talent for example i've got welbeck and macheda for man utd both are wonderkids but i jst need that bit of help to nuture them to there full potential? do you play them regurly?all the time?do you need to give them plenty of rest between playing them?is it alot to do withe there training and mixing it up?any ideas or help it'd be well appreciated thanks.

I had this with a regen. I put him on a training scheme that I specially created for him, I played him in League cup games and in lower difficulty EPL and FA cup games. As he got older and better I played him more and more. 4 years on and he is worth 30m+ and won world player of the year last year.

ive always wondered about this. if ur player in genie scout says that hes finishing will be 11 can it be better by any chance

Never touched Genie scout myself, but if a player has finishing of 8 and has good coaches and good training schedule and first team football he is likely to reach maximum ability of finishing which would be 11 or greater

link him with a senior pro of the same position, to improve his mental stats. then either us him regularly as a sub and in low stakes cup games, or loan him out somewhere he'll get playing time. also make sure the training schedule isn't too heavy for very young players. that's about it. (just don't expect to achieve the high stats you see on existing players, 18+ all over... it's impossible.)

Yeh welbeck and macheda are good enough to start cuz they score plenty i rotate them with roonbey as main striker but in low games ie league cup i play them together welbeck is awesome tho he got champion cup player of year in first season he's worth 10 million now ;)

Back