How To Develop Wonderkids

simonfbrowne

Reaction score
I have managed to get a wonderkid into my wolves team but am stumped as to how to help him progress. He's a striker and 17 years old.

Any helpful comments please

Put him on training and get him mentored by someone who isnt retarded.

Also make sure you play him in every game, even if it is as a sub, it will help him improve quicker.

go to he's personal section, and see if there's a player similar to him. good trainings are important mate also, and some tutorings also :D hope i helped, cheers

Step 1 - In my opinion Ruud/Owen/Eto/Drogba have been the best strikers of the last decade. So i see what's common between them==> First touch, anticipation,composure, decision, off the ball, balance + Normal Stats - pace, acceleration, stamina Note Finishing won't matter if the player is not composed. So i set my training to train these specific skills only. SO SET TRAINING.

Step 2 - If he's rated as a wonderkid, his PA must be at least 150 + Being a wonerkid he stats must be decent, so give him a run in the team.

Step 3 - See if you have a player whose determination his higher than the kid and get him tutor.

Step 4 - After he is over with tutoring, see his ppm, try to get rid of the bads - Shoots long, dives into tackle....... - good ones - tries to beat offside trap, tries first time shots....

I can't think anything better to improve a young player

Back