How To Do Double 'Add New Nation Rules'

Reaction score
I've been working on a new Scottish Database with an SPL1 and SPL2 as well as a new British Cup and added money into the Scottish game. It worked well on the game but I wasn't satisfied with that. I went back into the editor and opened where I'd saved it and clicked 'Remove Nation Rules'. I then went clicked back on 'Add New Nation Rules' and started to restructure the English game. I made a 40 team Conference and changed the FA Cup a bit. I also expired the Carling Cup to make time for the British Cup I had created. I finished and saved it again. When I go into the game now it says that the Scottish database is disabled. Is there any way that I can have a game where both the Scottish and English leagues have been restructured?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Can someone please just help me?

Make two seperate databases and then load them both together at the start of making a new game?

I thought about that. I've got a lot of database changes though. Would I need to manually do them again on the English reconstruction

Back