how to edit nation rules

• Thread starter Thread starter Matheuis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

Matheuis

Reaction score
hey everyone,
i edit nation rules of turkey, make 20 teams appear in the premier league and first league. Then replace the second league's missing with amatuer teams and make them proffesional etc and set it all, set the fixtures, cups, relegations and test it, it is valid. and then look at validation, it says : all current nations are compatible with the current database and hopefully try to open the fm. game opened but couldn't enter turkish league, couldn't select it. Look at the forum but cant find it anywhere, people know how to solve the problem or have an idea, can give me solutions

if the turkey is greyed out and has a yellow triangle next to it. then move the cursor over the triangle and the reason it wont load up will appear.

yeah first it is like that once, but then (i try it like 10 times) the exclamation mark disappeared and it is just the name turkey appeared there. i will upload a prnt scr as if it helps but before i can explain the thing, it is like : new game and version 11.1.0 and tick the change button then the databases come
game01.dbc turkey (that these turkeys warn you about the problem next round)
game02.dbc turkey
game03.dbc turkey
and if you select either one or two of them(you can select two of them at a time, dunno that before) when you come to next round that leagues appear you can't select turkey, there is an exclamation mark there but it doesn't show the problem and the comp suddenly been locked and it returns you the page where you choose new game, load game than before you enter game001.dbc or any other, fm shows an error and you need to shut the comp and open again bec. fm been locked .

Last edited:
Back