Sweeney94

Reaction score
Although i've been following the fm series since the 09 version, im still not too clever in the editing departments,etc?
I want to clear a clubs first team, give them a budget of say 200m in the prem, and allow myself to buy a brand new fresh squad of promising youngsters? Any help would be great, thanks :D
Lewis Sweeney
Next Chelsea Manager ;)

Firstly you need to open up the editor which is located here

Then press file and then load database. On the left hand side where it has agreements, awards, etc click clubs and type in the club you want to edit. Then go to Staff & Players on the left hand side, and click the players tab near the top of the screen. Then click on each player and press remove and do that till everyone in the team has gone.

To edit finances click finances on the left hand side and in the transfer budget box, input £200 000000. You'd also want to change the wage budget aswell.

Instead of individually removing every player, just click the first, hold shift, and click the last, then click remove. Alot easier! ;)

Firstly you need to open up the editor which is located here

Then press file and then load database. On the left hand side where it has agreements, awards, etc click clubs and type in the club you want to edit. Then go to Staff & Players on the left hand side, and click the players tab near the top of the screen. Then click on each player and press remove and do that till everyone in the team has gone.

To edit finances click finances on the left hand side and in the transfer budget box, input £200 000000. You'd also want to change the wage budget aswell.

Also make sure your balance is greater than your transfer budget.