How to extedn the SPL

Reaction score
I'm looking to make the SPL go from having 12 teams to having 18.

Make the First division have 14 teams

and the second having 10. (There would be no third division)

How do I go about doing this?

had a similar idea mate, and can't do it either.

I have just asked a similar question in 2 different areas, so hopefully some help will be forthcoming!

Good luck.

you just need to load up the editor and add new nation rules to scotland, then edit the leagues and rules how you want them making sure you put the right amount of teams in each league.

OK. I seem to be unable to edit the leagues through the nation rules? I can do it on the database selection but I don't know how to make it work. Is it possible you could do it step by step? :)

I've done it before, you need to add teams to the leagues then add new nation rules, but then you also need to edit the scottish cup etc so there you go, any questions, pm me

Its in the middle of the left hand side, click it, then it will ask you what nation you want to edit out

you then add divisions like the premier league. then you click on that division(on the left hand side) and change the max and min NO. of teams

Nation rules allow you to create your own league set-up by replacing a current set of rules for the selected nation

Back