How to find hapiness in Fifa 15

kallemannen

Reaction score
Fifa 15 has been more 12 year old abuse friendly than any other game in the franchise so far.
It has just been an over the top experience playing against 12 year olds, with the new defensive system, with the increased paced and its now harder to get the ball due to removed auto tackle.. sooooo

what do we do

Well do this:

Pick formation 4-2-3-1 (IN ultimate team, its 4-2-3-1 narrow)

Use this form with "defensive" and "counter attack" tactics/shouts, note: doesnt mean you have to play counter, it can be very versatile but your team will be very nice in attack and in defence.

If you play UT, get aguero and play as CAM
If you play seasons, play as Man City and use Aguero as CAM

. And there we go: PROFIT
Fifa will make you happy again

Fifa 15 has been more 12 year old abuse friendly than any other game in the franchise so far.
It has just been an over the top experience playing against 12 year olds, with the new defensive system, with the increased paced and its now harder to get the ball due to removed auto tackle.. sooooo

what do we do

Well do this:

Pick formation 4-2-3-1 (IN ultimate team, its 4-2-3-1 narrow)

Use this form with "defensive" and "counter attack" tactics/shouts, note: doesnt mean you have to play counter, it can be very versatile but your team will be very nice in attack and in defence.

If you play UT, get aguero and play as CAM
If you play seasons, play as Man City and use Aguero as CAM

. And there we go: PROFIT
Fifa will make you happy again

ill try this but i doubt it will work, fifa is a scripted mess full of handicapping. whats the point of being the better player when your cb stops running for no reason what so ever and theyre through on goal in the 90th min. piece of **** game this franchise is and this is the last fifa i will buy in all honesty.

Dude fifa aint scripted to make you loose. Its a piece of **** 12 year old friendly game by an absolute money grabbing douce company, but it aint scripted. There might be a handicap possibly or so, but certainly no thing that will make you "loose" after a win streak

when I started UT this year, I started with 67 straight up wins, believe or not.
And in previous fifa I went unbeaten for like 100 games and stuff, its not scripted to give you losses, possibly a minor handicap but no big issue

But it is a **** game more than ever this year. Cause people started to crack the game and how to abuse it, and it was really effective this year like an atomic bomb.
They press you maximum, super agressiveness high pressure that is **** in reality but the game makes it work for them cause yeah, bullshit game and then of course the pace abuse.

Pace abuse was never a problem for me before, but this year it is since they ****** the whole defending thing, theres never a 100 % secure way to defend anymore