How to find nice youth regen without agents ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kenshoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Kenshoo

Reaction score
Hello there

I would like to know the best way(s) (even if it takes ages) to find the best young regens without any agents, as my club is verrry poor

I tried to go to World>Transfers>Youth intake every month, but the lads appearing in the list have in 90% of the times already a contract with a club, and won't accept any new offer

any hints ?

Thanks in advance

Aside from Youth Intake there's also a tab Youth Outgoing (not sure about exact wording). Check these every January and July as that's generally when clubs release players. They might have agents, but at least they are without a club.

Moreover, in your player search menu, apply filters so that only U21 players pop-up, but I do know you'll miss a lot of youngsters from countries that your backroom staff is not familiar with.

3rd option would be: generate a big shortlist of youngsters you come across that have 2 years or less on their contract. You should be notified when their contracts are about to run out when they are on your shortlist. Hope that helped.

Thanks for your kind answer

My concern is that with theses methods, i won't be able to grab the newest regens, those who just appeared and without a contract yet, is there a way to browse those babies before they got a contract ?

Back