• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Luc

Reaction score
How do i find out the all time premier league top scorer? on fm

What year are you in? Can't see anyone over taking Alan Shearer's 260 to be honest :)

I don't think you can anyway...

Yeah that's something I'm not sure you can do but I would like to see implemented in future FM's. Things like a top 10 scorers list similar to the manager HOF both for leagues/comps and clubs. Detailed stats for Nations also, for example top 10 capped players. Unless I'm missing something and you can do this already.

Yeah that's something I'm not sure you can do but I would like to see implemented in future FM's. Things like a top 10 scorers list similar to the manager HOF both for leagues/comps and clubs. Detailed stats for Nations also, for example top 10 capped players. Unless I'm missing something and you can do this already.

i agree more long term stats should be included, i love looking through the stats of regens i brought from obscurity to top of the world

What year are you in? Can't see anyone over taking Alan Shearer's 260 to be honest :)

I don't think you can anyway...

2031, im newcastle and im pretty sure my striker has 300+ still going strong even though hes 31

I thought if you go on the league, click on the 'History' tab, then the 'Records' tab, top scorer is one of the records included.

Admittedly, there isn't a top 10 list, or top 50, which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back