How to find the best regen players?!

edyeded

Reaction score
Hi guys...i was looking around and noticed tht a lot of u have awsome regen players. How do u guys find them? How wud u know if they're good or not & how do u know if u are paying the rite price for thm, coz man r they expensive in my game!!?? thanks.

Guess just hire the best scouts around and always watch their player assignments. That´s all I can say at the moment . (H)

I just go on player search and add attributes (for the desired position) of 15 and above.
For example, if i was after a regen striker i'd put strength, finishing, pace and heading. For a defender i'd put tackling marking and heading.

If you are really desperate Genie or hidden attributes viewer.
Otherwise just scout countries and get people with 5 stars, or look yourself and find people with good stats.

I send scouts to the most prolific countries, e.g. Spain, England, France, Italy, Brazil, Argentina etc, and go through U19/U20 international tournaments looking for players. Roaming ones are also good, as there'll often be a gem hidden in some weird country, e.g. Austria.

So many threads on this stuff. I will work on a Main thread to all the scouting etc, so these don't keep cropping up. Scout constantly. Search U-21s, U-18s etc of nations.

So many threads on this stuff. I will work on a Main thread to all the scouting etc, so these don't keep cropping up. Scout constantly. Search U-21s, U-18s etc of nations.

I'd like to add watch for unfamiliar names in first team national sides and clubs

Get decent scouts and send to the popular nations or to leagues with teams with state o the art youth faciliies like France. Another option, being more of a cheating route would be Genie Scout or FMRTE and use the 'binoculars' button and click regen.
Another good way is to just go into the best clubs and look at their squads to find some good ones.