How to find the best regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K
Do you just stumble across them?

As Arsenal I have lots of scouts that go round scouting europe, when they come with "highly recommended" I look into them and usually sign them while they're still in a youth contract and pay around £1.5m in compensation.

I also have some in scouts Brazil but the work permit issues are irritating so I have to loan them out for 3 years but before that I can't even sign them until they're 18. So I stick to regens from Europe, especially France as they have lots of good regens coming here and there.

If you go into player search, search for players who are aged 18 at most in the options.
Click on the value so you see the highest valued players at the top of the list, these are usually the best regens available.

If you find none you like, look into the U'18 squads for most teams, some players will have a high performance rating, these are also likely to be the best regens for each team.

I think I remember Raikan searching for players with >15 technique, said it got good regens.

I agree with courtneyjd, most of the best regens seem to be coming from Brazil,Argentina (as usual) and France.

If you go into player search, search for players who are aged 18 at most in the options.
Than look into metal side and 15+ determination guys are generally the best.Send 1 scout each to brazil,france,italy and spain with condition of max age 18 to get the best ones.Have 2 scouts with world roaming for other players.

Back