• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Anderson keep's asking me how to personalise your tagline..

Now I didn't want to tell him as I enjoy being the only one (I'm probably not) who knows how to :P

But all you do is...

Click the User CP tab on any screen.
Click Edit Your Details in the drop down menu.
On the section "Optional Information"
The box "Custom User Title" is your tagline, and you can then change it to whatever you wish.

Hope this helps people! I've attached a screenshot to help anyone who may be confused. :)

*EDIT* It turns out this only works for people who donate, so get donating people!
There is a minumum of £1.50 donation through paypal. DONATE HERE *EDIT*​

Last edited:
I don't have that box :(

It must be cause you have made a donation

****. I wish I had a card to donate. I would donate but I am going to open a current account with a card first.

I only asked you twice. And you blanked me the first time.:'(

Rofl. Little did Andy know that this thread is great for the site receiving an all time high of donations.

Rofl. Little did Andy know that this thread is great for the site receiving an all time high of donations.

That's a good thing though. So really I should be thanked for this thread :)

I deserve half the thanks. i did bug you about it.(H)

Just asked Sean.

The only way you can get one is if you donate.
Or if you are super at Football Manager and win the FM-Base champions league like Redrup.

Nice advertisement for donations Aannddyy ;)

For those wondering you can DONATE HERE

I don't know where the donate button is, but as soon as I find out I'll post it onto the OP!

Cheers Andy, my lack of donation makes me feel guilty of downloading stuff off this site :P

Where do I check how many down/uploads I have made and Sean how many years have you been running the site, how much does it cost and what is the total amount you have had donated? Thanks. I'm just curios.

Not accepting my card i'll try after Christmas when my card will be nice and beefed up

Where do I check how many down/uploads I have made and Sean how many years have you been running the site, how much does it cost and what is the total amount you have had donated? Thanks. I'm just curios.
I think hes been running it for 7 years. the doenload/upload thing are the red and gree arrows nex to your avatar. you have downloaded 8 files and uploaded none.

Look to left under your name, red and green arrows, shows you have done 8 downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back