How to get a player out of a slump

• Thread starter Thread starter lsamped
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

lsamped

Reaction score
Cavani hasn't done anything for me this year even after leading the league in goals the previous season. Although he leads the league in assists, I don't pay him to do that.i had a private chat with him telling him I am placing him in reserves until his play improves. And I looked at his information, and it says under miscellaneous that he is won't let his lack of goals worry him. How can't I get him back to his lethal ways. He started the season off very strong with 3 goals in the first two games, and the has only scored twice since then. Any suggestions.

Last edited:
Just keep playing him, he will eventually get back in form, happens to me but i keep playing them and the drought doesn't ever last that long.

Tell him you have faith in him at the start of a game, if his recent form is actually bad then tell him its declining and to pick himself up for the next few games, play him some more, if it gets to half time in a game and he's playing poorly, 6.1 rating or so, then tell him you are not happy. If he still continues to play badly then drop him for a few games then bring him on as a sub after about 60 mins or so and tell him he can make the difference, if you're losing or drawing that is. Generally I'm pretty sure Cavani has a good attitude in the game so he shouldn't take too long to sort himself out

Back