How to get a proper database size

Lovenkrands

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have tried searching and people may have asked about this previously, but I have not found a proper answer yet, so I hope you can help me.

I recently started a game in the Danish league (as you can properly guess from my user name, I'm Danish though I never follow our own league), and also decided to add the Dutch, English and Spanish league so that I could use these later on (I know of the new feature with future adding leagues, but I wanted to be sure all players were generated).

Now, the problem is that I have all players in these leagues. Problem is no players were generated in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and I really can't play that, then, since that's the primary target for Danish clubs.

My question, therefore, is how one creates a game where there are enough players from all countries for the game to not be empty of players? Do I have to add every single league as a non-playable league in order to get the players in?
In previous versions, you could choose database size, but I can't figure out where you do this in FM12. Am I missing something?

Apologies for the extend of this post, I just wanted to get all facts written down.

You can choose database size, set it to large, its in the same place it always was mate.

And then in custom you can add players of nationality X, or players based on country or region X, same drop down, custom, you click and then a popup window to add the options

All right, thanks mates.

I could swear that I didn't see anywhere I could select database size in FM12. Gotta look harder, then. Thanks, appreciated.

Back