How to get Data Editor

• Thread starter Thread starter byron_mufc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

byron_mufc

Reaction score
Another thread sorry. New to this website and my apologise if this thread is already up. Can't seem to find the Data Editor again this year. My friend sorted it out for me on FM09 but I only remember him getting it on games explorer and then doing some other things. Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how, or give me a link to a similar thread.

I was having the same problem..

I went to games and right clicked on football manager 2010 and then clicked on run editor and it came up

Are you playing it through Steam?

Doesn't come up under my games option, and run editor doesn't come up when i right click it in the games explorer part. Thanks for suggestion

type into search tool and read through them all, i was having the same problem at the start

why is this in players anyway i suggest u dont use editor because apparently your game corrupts more

Thanks, managed to get it now.

Ahh, didn't notice tbh. Still learning. But I could say I'm going to mess about with the players in editor. lol

Noticed that in the recent games, but I'll give it a go and not use it if it's slow. I need to find out what all these new things are.

somebody shoot me. there are sooooooooooooooooo many of these threads when a good old search will just do

Back