How to get the best out of Adebayor?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Does anybody out there know how to get the best out of Emmanuel Adebayor?

So far, I've played on the 9.0.3 update with Arsenal, and the latest with Man City (where all the signings have been made) and for both, Adebayor has been totally ****. End of.

I've tried everything - playing him alone, partnered him with Tevez and Robinho, and Tugs Training doesn't even work! I've tried tweaking the training a bit too, but still he's under performing.

Does anyone have an answer to this problem? Thanks in advance for any help!

It's gay - two world class players, but they don't show!

i kno its very annoying

maybe put adebayor as a target man and put the ball in air to him as he is strong and powerful

Adebayor's just scored twice against Chelsea. Have I changed my mind? Ha! No... cheers for the suggestions.

Frankie i totally agree, he is scum and you dont need him you have robinho and in the ltest version he has been downgraded a lot

this somtimes works aswell.......offer him a new contract with the higgest scoring bonuses

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

buy diaby hes a great finisher espically with his head:P:P:P:P

only buzzin with u lads

This is quite a funny one. DONT play him at Arsenal & pay him 150k a week & suddenly, you will find he can play & perform anywhere !!!

But if theres any justice in the world, Adebarndor will be cut stats in the next FM10 as hes only had 1 x high scoring season in his career & FM did overate him a little with his hidden stats & his goal tallys.
I mean yeah, Im a gooner & a bit sour but mainly because of his attitude after that good year, he bacame lazy & had no passion, not to mention his shooting !!!
Its a shame money was the only thing to snap him out of it & not him playing for a historic club who currently play in the best league in the world - The Champions League. (Same could be said of Barry too !)

Back