How to get the best out of Fabregas?

• Thread starter Thread starter kilu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4K

kilu

Reaction score
I have bought Fabregas for my team(Barca).He cost me 170 mil!!!
and he is not performing very well.
He is plying with veloso in the center.
fabre.png

Turn the free role off,reduce creative freedom so its level with mentality and closing down,take long shots down to mixed.

Also untick passing style and have it the same as team.

he means how did you get such a sick team??

A GOOD TEAM

if ronaldo is 80m(best player in world)
cesc at most 50m.
irl a.c bout to bid 30m for him.

if ronaldo is 80m(best player in world)
cesc at most 50m.
irl a.c bout to bid 30m for him.

tht is a retarded comment, this is FM not real life, players cost more on here, you would never get fabregas for 50million on here or ronaldo for 80

tht is a retarded comment, this is FM not real life, players cost more on here, you would never get fabregas for 50million on here or ronaldo for 80

You get my point man.
By the way, in the game i play against my brother who is managing Real Madrid.He bought KAKA(70 mil),VELA(200 mil), IBRAHIMOVICI(170 mil),SILVA(80 mil).
So i have to keep up !

lol, he has spent alot of money, not sure sure on velas worth tht even on the game, bit the rest is reli want you would expect, apart from he seemed to get kaka on the cheap

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

lol, he has spent alot of money, not sure sure on velas worth tht even on the game, bit the rest is reli want you would expect, apart from he seemed to get kaka on the cheap

Back