How to get the most out of Gabriel Barbosa?

• Thread starter Thread starter LAETADZE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

LAETADZE

Reaction score
how to get the best from barabosa I play with him as a af and he play excellent this is the best role for him?or other role?

I think his PA is (see spoiler) so there's a chance of getting a great one or a.. average player Barbosa. I got an average one but Madrid still bought him for a **** ton and then he flopped, now playing in the Championship with 55 caps and a few goals with Brazil. I believe he is playing for Cardiff in the championship, at least in my save.

-9 (up to 180)

Sorry, I looked yesterday and Complete forward does it for me! He scored loads of headers too!

I'm currently using him as a striker, but without really paying attention to what some agent owned, ended up paying €55m for him. I also grabbed Lewandowski last winter window.

So he's second choice, and not happy about it. Was going to look into playing him as InsideForward from the right, but Mata just bagged 40 goals last season.

Barbosa looks like he doesn't want to play second fiddle for anyone. Don't think I'll recoup the money I spent on him, so might try fit him into my attacking line somewhere.

Back