Tj Speed

Reaction score
I'm struggling to get much out of my Liverpool squad, the attacking movement seems to be stunted despite the quality of players.

These are the players I have

GK: Reina

LB: Wilson/Aurelio
CB: Agger/Skrtel/Carragher
RB: Johnson/Kelly

CM: Lucas/Adam/Meireles

LAM/RAM: Suarez/N'Zogbia/Cole/Maxi

CAM: Gerrard/Cole

ST: Babacar/Carroll

I'm currently trying to sign Canales for CAM to see if he can add that special something I need in attack, but it's proving futile.

Any help? Mabye I'm using played in bad roles? Should I switch my wingers to inside forwards?

My 1st season I used a 4-4-2 tactic and I always seemed to score goals with ease....GK - DEF = Reina..............RWB - Support = Johnson/Kelly...............RCB - Defender / Cover = Carragher/Skrtel.............LCB - Defender / Stopper = Agger/Wilson..................LWB - Support = Recomment buying Digne or Rat/Aurelio............RCM - Advanced Playmaker/Attack = Gerrard/Meireles.................LCM - Ball Winning Mid / Def = Lucas/Adam.......................RAM - Inside Forward / Attack = Kuyt/Maxi/Cole..................LAM - Inside Forward / Atack = N'Zogbia/Cole...................RS - Poacher or Deep Lying Forward / Attack = Suarez / Recommend buying Kadlec.........LS - Target Man / Attack = Carroll/Babacar............

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

sorry about the format of the reply, but my pc would only allow me to use quick reply... Also if you want to keep at your tactic, then yes I recommend you change your wingers to inside forwards/attack.

i have seen many people complain about this, most of the time with liverpool.

imo, u probably need a good AMC, some one that created chances, like Cesc , Xavi, and other good playmakers (martin ? gotez ? ).

a back 3? are you conceding alot of goals? try a 4-5-1, plenty available on the tactics screen. without a doubt the best tactic ive found on FM11 is mr hough latest offering. dont use any OI and tweak the strikers.