valencian

Reaction score
Hello managers,

I have some concerns regarding the tactics and would like to ask you couple of questions. I hope you will find some minutes to answer them.

1. What should I set (tactics, shouts) to hold a lead? In all last three my matches I was leading 1-0, but the games ended: 1-1, 1-2, 1-2.

2. And secondly, there are matches when I am having more possession and cannot create any chances.
Opposition side just creating shots and I am losing to weaker teams.

Thank you for you attention!

If you cant create chances it could be a midfield problem that you need sorting out. Get a creative midfielder in, a good passer. Maybe a striker with better positioning.

How are you conceeding goals? Set peices? Work on defending set peices or just your defending in match prep.

Do you change tactics at all when you go 1-0 up? Maybe try going defensive if you just want to hold that lead, or go counter attacking.

Try employing the Nike Defence System in your tactic.Don't ask me what it is because I also dont know how to set it up.Ask someone like The Better Half for this matter.

Also when leading,you can set your team's strategy to defensive,use shouts like retain possesion,take a breather,play even safer etc. And also you can change your full-backs' roles (if set to support/attack you could change them to defend).You could do the same for one of your centre-mids

I always set defensive positioning on match preparation. But yes, sometimes I concede from corners also.
I dont want to go on defensive tactic in first half, i thing it would be suicide.
After I score a goal, opposition starts banging my goals in huge number of attacks.