Roloasis

Reaction score
Just going in to my 3rd season and my starting 11 looks like this:

Adler

Corluka Phil Jones Bassong Ekotto

De Jong Modric

Lennon Hazard Bale

Benzema

How do you think I can improve on that? I think I definitely need a left back to replace ekotto and possibly a right winger, can anyone suggest anyone?

Thanks.

I think Lennon doesn't fit there mate, but that's me I have a tendency to dislike the guy because of his poor primary stats. Try looking at Pastore or Ganso to play as an AMC and then you could play Hazard as a right winger (as he did for me, and well).

Left-back: Hmmm, try Christian Trasch, he's expensive but worth keeping an eye on him as he usually gets transfer listed by request. Other possibilities would be Ansaldi.

(Also I don't know how your CB's have been doing, especially Phil Jones, I always like to get Shawcross, he's a sargent in the back)

LB- Go for Domeno Criscito or Leighton Baines
Same as JDvzs, put Hazard on wing and sell lennon or use him as backup!!! But could get a decent amount for him!!!
Keep Jones and get either Ryan Shawcross or Gary Cahill both got at least 6 years in them and both english!!! Both work well wth Jones. But Bassong could be doing well up to you!!!

Lennon was incredible for me at Spurs, and only got better and better.

Personally, I would improve in one or more of these areas.

Put Dawson in Centre Back, he's quality with Phil Jones.

LB/RB - Both are just rather average. See Fabio Coentrao for left back, see if Kolarov if transfer listed. Right back, Kyle Walker.

If you sold Dawson, I'd buy Mahmadou Sako.

Back