How To Improve Your Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Average Joe

Reaction score
Alright guys, seeing how alot of you seem to play be a pro mode on Fifa 10 I thought id ask for advice.

My Pro is rated about 71 oO). he doesnt seem to get any higher through my career mode at Athletico, or on be a pro mode playing in midfield for West Ham.

I see quite alot of pros in the 90s, why has my player become stuck in the 70s?

Cheers in advance ^^)

Just look through all the achievements and work through them all.

How many games has your pro played?

It says 26 played :S

But Ive played alot more than that! Score regulary and assist but the last achievment i got was an extra star on weak foot for scoring 5 times in the arena with it :S

It says 26 played :S

But Ive played alot more than that! Score regulary and assist but the last achievment i got was an extra star on weak foot for scoring 5 times in the arena with it :S

Well my pro is rated about.. 82 ish.

I have played about 300-400 games I think.

Done 70 odd % of achievements.

Youve just gotta keep playing and crossing off the achievements as you do them.

Well my pro is rated about.. 82 ish.

I have played about 300-400 games I think.

Done 70 odd % of achievements.

Youve just gotta keep playing and crossing off the achievements as you do them.

I'll keep at it then mate, when you say do the achievments, what matches do they count in, eg do 3 backheels in a match - does that mean be a pro match, career, friendly - or can it be any?

Crosses never work on the game for me, get - points if it dosent get to your team :mad:

I'll keep at it then mate, when you say do the achievments, what matches do they count in, eg do 3 backheels in a match - does that mean be a pro match, career, friendly - or can it be any?

Crosses never work on the game for me, get - points if it dosent get to your team :mad:

Best way to do the crosses and headed goals one is to join an online team, then it doesn't take that long if you play upfront.

You can do them in anymatch with your pro, I got about half mine playing for my online club, and the other half, using my pro in my Manager mode, I have played about 5 games of be a pro season.

You can also do them in friendly's aslong as you dont change to controlling the other team at any point. I suggest if your **** at skills, to get the flair trait, set up a game against a **** team against the team your pro is in, set it to 20 mins, and just run around with your pro doing skills, you need to skill 5 players to get that trait. :)

Best way to do the crosses and headed goals one is to join an online team, then it doesn't take that long if you play upfront.

You can do them in anymatch with your pro, I got about half mine playing for my online club, and the other half, using my pro in my Manager mode, I have played about 5 games of be a pro season.

You can also do them in friendly's aslong as you dont change to controlling the other team at any point. I suggest if your **** at skills, to get the flair trait, set up a game against a **** team against the team your pro is in, set it to 20 mins, and just run around with your pro doing skills, you need to skill 5 players to get that trait. :)

Good idea, might give that a bash! I have 5 star dribbling but i havent got any of the achievements for going past players i dont think, usually get past about 3 a game but i believe the achievment is go past 5 in a match?

I have 0 traits i think, have played a few online matches and one opposition player must have the Giant Throw one, because each throw in in our half he was hitting the crossbar :S then they would score off the rebound!

Not sure how you would get that trait though...

I have 0 traits i think, have played a few online matches and one opposition player must have the Giant Throw one, because each throw in in our half he was hitting the crossbar :S then they would score off the rebound!

Not sure how you would get that trait though...

You need to take like 25 normal throws, then 10 long throws, then you get giant throw. I think, not on fifa atm to look at the achievements.

Just have to keep playing I guess, looked at the list of things I need to do and I've done most of them but they haven't been awarded oO)

Just have to keep playing I guess, looked at the list of things I need to do and I've done most of them but they haven't been awarded oO)

Better do them again then ;)

Have you got Auto Save On? I played like 150games for an Online team with Auto Save turned off, then the achievements i did didnt count. So check that

I've played 382 (last time I checked) games all together for different clubs on Fifa10, and my pro is 93 overall. It takes ages, but it's easy when you know how to do each accomplishment easily

Have you got Auto Save On? I played like 150games for an Online team with Auto Save turned off, then the achievements i did didnt count. So check that

Ohhhh ****,I have it turned off!

Haha, guess I will be turing it back on then! Cheers for the tip ^^)

Easy peasy way of improving your pro.

Make sure you play on semi-pro or higher, amatuer difficulty doesn't count towards accomplisments.

Go into edit mode, pick a crappy 1 star team and edit their formation so that they have as many as possible upfront and 1-2 defenders. Make your pro a striker, no matter where you play a striker gets accomplisments more easily than other positions. Start a game by giving the ball away and let the AI attack, ****** the ball off the AI and hit him on the break with your 3-4 attackers who are unmarked.

You can get your pro to score goals, assist goals, cross it in, be crossed too, whatever.

It's boring, it's a bit lame, but it's the fastest way of improving your pro.

Make sure you play on semi-pro or higher, amatuer difficulty doesn't count towards accomplisments.

Go into edit mode, pick a crappy 1 star team and edit their formation so that they have as many as possible upfront and 1-2 defenders. Make your pro a striker, no matter where you play a striker gets accomplisments more easily than other positions. Start a game by giving the ball away and let the AI attack, ****** the ball off the AI and hit him on the break with your 3-4 attackers who are unmarked.

You can get your pro to score goals, assist goals, cross it in, be crossed too, whatever.

Might give that a bash tbh! Fed up of playing and getting no improvements, saying ive played 26 matches when ive done a whole season = XD

My pro has been in online matches, career and be a pro, so theres no way 26 is correct!

your probably playing on amateur, achievements only work on semi-pro and above

Exactly what I did XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.