How to insert graphics halfway into second season?

• Thread starter Thread starter ashhardy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
You don't have to start a new game, graphics are save game compatible! :)

Simply put the file(s) into this folder:
C:\Users\<Username>\My Documents\Sport Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\kits

You'll have to create the folder called "kits" (Unless it is already there, which is unlikely!) :D

Hope this helped ;)

C:\Users\<Username>\My Documents\Sport Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\kits

You'll have to create the folder called "kits" (Unless it is already there, which is unlikely!) :D

Hope this helped ;)

Thanks for the reply :)

But I have extracted them to this location and when I go onto my save the kits and badges are the same as usual.

Hope this helped ;)

I also had the badges and faces downloaded but they have not been able to be found on the game.

Once their placed into the correct folder, you need to reload the skin. Have you done this? Just checking in case you didn't know. :P

I have gone onto the skin options should I clear the cache?
I have however ticked;

Use caching to decrease page loading times
Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences
Allow display of custom background pictures

I have gone onto the skin options should I clear the cache?
I have however ticked;

Use caching to decrease page loading times
Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences
Allow display of custom background pictures

It should work then. Are you sure you have put them into the correct folders? And have named the folders you had to create exactly (As otherwise the game code won't be able to find them!) ?

It should work then. Are you sure you have put them into the correct folders? And have named the folders you had to create exactly (As otherwise the game code won't be able to find them!) ?

Double checking thanks

I had to clear the cache and then reload it working now thanks for your help!

Back