How To: Install Downloaded Tactics

although for xp users this is different .. you need to have winrar or equiavalent and extract it to the tactcs folder.

Yes it is slightly different for XP users but in theory it should be very very similar. In the video where I click Documents as long as the XP user clicks My Documents it should be fine :)

Sorry I didn't know where too post this but could someone please tell where where I extract the training download too and how I can access it when I enter the game.

Help will be much appreciated

Thanks very much

Have you downloaded the files? If not, Download the files.

Once downloaded, right click on the file and click 'Extract Files...' which will bring up a box, you use the option and extract them to:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/Schedules (if it doesn't exist, simply create one)

When you're on the training screen in game [Control+T], click on Schedules, then click Edit Schedules..., then go to Import, select the Training files [from the place you just extracted to, above] and click OK one file at a time.

P.S: If you don't see the option to 'Extract Files...' when you right click on the file you just downloaded then you need to download & install WinRar.

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

I assume that the walkthrough would be the same if I was downloading
a traning schdule

Is there an guide that can help Mac users?

How can you change it from a 'rar file' to a 'TAC file' like you have got in the demo Sean?

Because, when I put this particular downloaded 'rar file' into the tactics file it doesn't appear on the FM screen in tactics when I click import...

Also, I downloaded the 'tugs training 2009' and that was a 'TSH File' and that worked and appeared in the 'schedule' screen so...

How can you change it from a 'rar file' to a 'TAC file' like you have got in the demo Sean?

Because, when I put this particular downloaded 'rar file' into the tactics file it doesn't appear on the FM screen in tactics when I click import...

Also, I downloaded the 'tugs training 2009' and that was a 'TSH File' and that worked and appeared in the 'schedule' screen so...

Its a .Rar file cause you have not extracted it Right click on the file and click extract here and then place the .Tac file into your Tactic folder

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

thx helped alot but could u do 1 on how to upload player faces plz

If you want to upload playerfaces just go to the section and at the top it should say upload and once you have them all in a file with a config file just upload the file

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Is there an guide that can help Mac users?

I don't think he has done a guide for mac users but if you search the net there will be a few guides as you not the only person to have a mac so someone will have a guide somewhere

i am still haveing problems with facepack can u plz do a step to step on how to do so.
cheers

Guys its so simple for me i dont have to extract anything, i click download then i click save file, when it downloads i click open containing folder, then you simply copy and paste into the tactics folder, i dont know if this is because i have an american laptop but it shouldnt be different