How to judge a player?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gaffer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Gaffer

Reaction score
I find when buying new players that good attributes don't get you a good report card, which is confusing for me because your coaches and scouts should be able to tell you how good player is, but if they have good stats then they should be good aswell... I hope you know what I'm saying. Wonder if anyone can give me some advice?
Cheers

look at a players history and see whether he plays regularly scores a lot
offer him a trial if its a small player

Also check the scout that scouts him and his knowledge of specific countrys and player potetial and ability ;) Plus anything your coaches say your decision is final sometimes they are wrong.

it depends where you play him aswell different roles require different attributes
like on the tactics screen the attributes needed to play in that role are highlighted so you judge a player according to wether he play in that role well

Last edited:
As you've been already told, get reports about every player from different scouts. Then the reports will be much more accurate.

And, keep this in mind; the scouts are not 100% reliable (just as in real world).
I mean, even if your scouts say that a player is not so good, but you think he can be great for your side, risk and make your own decision.

Back