how to make a custom match in football manager 2012

junaidi1989

Reaction score
hi guys, this is my first post and my first thread , i dont mean to be a troll or thing like that , i am new in this game realy, normaly i play fifa or pes , but this game realy give me something unique and deep tactical i ever seen:D

So my question how can i make a custom battle using any team in football manager data base 2012 , like barcelona vs Arsenal using same tactic who are better ? Intermilan vs Chelsea
and i can controling both team ,also control how they use formation and etc , sometimes i have a debate with my friend about who good as striker , or who play better using same formation , when i see football manager , i thing this game can give me some answer in my mind :)

if this question already answer please show me which tread , already try google and search forum tools but alas still not found :'(

You could try playing a season were you are manager of both clubs and play a pre-season friendly, if that's what you mean.

create a new competition and choose specific teams to enter, that way the same teams will play the comp every year