how to make a image smaller or bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi fm base im just making a story and put in images and its not letting me decrase the sise or make it bigger ive got the edges of the images but it doesnet work
:S

kind regards scotland forever :)

Put the image into paint then edit the size of the image and save as a JPEG.

Put the image into paint then edit the size of the image and save as a JPEG.
ok thx for your help will help with my new story what size should it be

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

but see when you put it as an antichamnet its weird like it saves at the bottom

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

plz help

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

but see when you put it as an antishamnet its weird like it saves at the bottom

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

plz help

Is that attachment?

If so, you can change this by uploading the attachment, then when making your post his the small arrow (downwards arrow) next to this icon on the edit bar
attach.gif

Select the attachment you want to show and it will do it, liike this View attachment 89406

Alternatively, upload to www.imageshack.us and there is both a resize option and it gives your image as a thumbnail which you can paste anywhere in your story :)

Is that attachment?

If so, you can change this by uploading the attachment, then when making your post his the small arrow (downwards arrow) next to this icon on the edit bar
attach.gif

Select the attachment you want to show and it will do it, liike this View attachment 89406

Alternatively, upload to www.imageshack.us and there is both a resize option and it gives your image as a thumbnail which you can paste anywhere in your story :)
thanks mate you're a bundle of help:D

Last edited by a moderator:

but see when you put it as an antichamnet its weird like it saves at the bottom

plz help

ROFL.

Yeah,then you close the mini-window,click on the Paperclip icon and then click again on the picture that's been upload.It will come into a post like this.

View attachment 89428

EDIT-

Got beaten to it :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back