How to make FM go faster :D

Max

Reaction score
Hi, incase any of you didn't already know this I've found a way to make FM go faster. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and go on Task Manager, then go on processors, then choose fm.exe, right click it, then go on priority, then choose "high". This makes FM go a heck of a lot faster, especially if your computer is usually slow :) Hope this helped for everyone, any problems or questions feel free to ask :)

Yeh it makes fm go faster and also it makes your pc crash if you try do out els so if you do this you cant really do out els just play fm09 i like to browse the net when playing but you cant really as it makes you pc go slower and fm go faster

Yup, I really wouldn't recommend this if you plan on doing anything else while playing FM. I personally do about a million other things while on FM.

Well my internet is running fine at the moment mate, going fast, so maybe it's different for everyone.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Just trying to help :)

if im having a hardcore crack at a save file then i turn the priority up and dont run any other programmes, except pro evo online and pkr.com on my 2nd laptop.

if its just a casula game whilst surfing the net then turning the priority up can cause the laptop to crash

i can never do anything else whilst playing fm. i've got to be in the groove and just solely concentrate on fm.

if I'm going to do this,since some of the above explained that if I do something else during the game ,it will crash,I am wondering if this includes my anti-virus auto-starting

By the way, you can access task manager by right clicking the windows bar at the bottom of your screen. You can on Windows 7 anyway. :)

if I'm going to do this,since some of the above explained that if I do something else during the game ,it will crash,I am wondering if this includes my anti-virus auto-starting

I've never used FM on high priority, but I doubt your anti-virus is using up that much processing power.. It's more like using the internet etc.

Hey guys im having a problem with fm 2009. When i reach december every year and until february the game takes too much time to process->generally it takes about 5-6 days to pass throught these months its very frustrating...i have no other problems with fm and it process very fast expect these 3 months, i dont know why.I have all leagues selected(i have 3 leagues active) with huge database,and although i set everything in low it cant go faster in these months...i even use CCleaner,and Advanced system care, i defrag , and i even set fm 2009 on high priority on task manager. Still nothing. Its about 6 days now and im on 29-1-2033 and i play many hours since i have free time now. My PC: MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2,Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz, 3,2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series. I dont know why it process so slow only in Dec,Jan,Feb if anyone can help thanks very much in advance.

I personally do about a million other things while on FM.​

• iPad.gif

Hey guys im having a problem with fm 2009. When i reach december every year and until february the game takes too much time to process->generally it takes about 5-6 days to pass throught these months its very frustrating...i have no other problems with fm and it process very fast expect these 3 months, i dont know why.I have all leagues selected(i have 3 leagues active) with huge database,and although i set everything in low it cant go faster in these months...i even use CCleaner,and Advanced system care, i defrag , and i even set fm 2009 on high priority on task manager. Still nothing. Its about 6 days now and im on 29-1-2033 and i play many hours since i have free time now. My PC: MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2,Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz, 3,2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series. I dont know why it process so slow only in Dec,Jan,Feb if anyone can help thanks very much in advance.

Can someone help on this? Thanks in advance!

You are seriouse? it takes 5-6 DAYS to get through those months? the game just sit idle and insanely slowly goes through those months???

i thought this was a troll post since you mentioned FM2009 xD