How to make GB a playable nation; not just for the olympics?

• Thread starter Thread starter MWEST94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

MWEST94

Reaction score
I was wondering how I would go about creating Great Britain as a nation which is separate from the Olympic, e.g. they can compete in the World Cup? I know you cant create a nation in editor,so I was thinking about editing an existing nation, what do you think? Which nation should I edit?

Also the existing GB is already setup so players from the UK can already play for them, is there any easy way to do this, rather than selecting each British player and editing their nationality?

I would love to make GB a playable nation outside the olympics, but Im not sure how to go about this?
Help and guidance would be appreciated!

Has anyone changed an existing nation? How did you go about it?

Mass edit all the cities and regions in the GB nations to England and then edit all the top players in the non-English nations to England and rename that nation Great Britain and then create a league system with the top British clubs but leave some tiny clubs in the other nations so the Continental systems don't get mixed up. When doing this put clubs at levels that are equal to their real life ability. Raise the new nations Youth Rating a little to make it more realistic and I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Mass edit all the cities and regions in the GB nations to England and then edit all the top players in the non-English nations to England and rename that nation Great Britain and then create a league system with the top British clubs but leave some tiny clubs in the other nations so the Continental systems don't get mixed up. When doing this put clubs at levels that are equal to their real life ability. Raise the new nations Youth Rating a little to make it more realistic and I hope this helps.

Seems a bit complicated!

Back