How To Make Huge Profits

• Thread starter Thread starter Lukey Boy4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

Lukey Boy4

Reaction score
Hi there, i have been playing football manager only since FM-08 and since that time i have developed ways in how to make huge profits in my seasons i call it "Profit Is Key" in this technique i follow many rules but 1 more than others this strict simple rule which must never be broken to assure maximum profit, from my experience this rule is smart and easy to follow however not many people may agree with it but if your someone struggling with making big profits then you should definitely read on. the rule is...

Every player must be sold at the age of 28, this rule will maximise profits, of course with this rule comes a lot of other techniques such as how to judge a players potential value and how to judge is a player will make substantial profit.

well that why i am here to help i would recommend you not to buy any one over the price of 13 million or anyone over the age of 25 this is because some players may not have enough time to develop and make there value increase.

however i would be a liar if I told you i haven't bought any1 over the value of 13 million and age below 25 of course occasional rules are made to be broken but 1 rule which cannot is the 28 age rule.

youth to gold obviously also requires a good amount of intake of youth players or players age from 16-19 these young players are here for the future so when you sell your big named players at the age of 28 these youth players are ready or at the time maybe could be of the ages of 20 - 24 will be ready to take that huge leap into becoming first team players, I will also show you how i have done this later on. so obviously if you know your going to be selling some of your star players at the age of 28 you need be prepared at least 3 years before with a wonderkid or a fairly good player to repeat the cycle and this will mean constant profits.

i am currently in the year 2015 and currently playing out my fifth season in charge however i will take you back to how it all started in my first season. My first season began a little wild with the amount of money i spent on players however substantial profit was still made, here is a list of some of the players i have bought and sold

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Price Paid[/TD]
[TD]Price Sold[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Edison Cavani[/TD]
[TD]28 MIL[/TD]
[TD]35 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leandro Damio[/TD]
[TD]20 MIL[/TD]
[TD]25 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Felipe Anderson[/TD]
[TD]5.5 MIL[/TD]
[TD]15 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vaclav Kadlec[/TD]
[TD]4.7 MIL[/TD]
[TD]9 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vrsalijko Sime[/TD]
[TD]2.5 MIL[/TD]
[TD]15 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gabriel Silva[/TD]
[TD]3.7 MIL[/TD]
[TD]10.5 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dodo[/TD]
[TD]3.2 MIL[/TD]
[TD]10 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Paloschi[/TD]
[TD]3.8 MIL[/TD]
[TD]12 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michel[/TD]
[TD]3.3 MIL[/TD]
[TD]10 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rafeal Toloi[/TD]
[TD]2.5 MIL[/TD]
[TD]7 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Phillipe Koch[/TD]
[TD]2 MIL[/TD]
[TD]7.25 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Andrea Bertolacci[/TD]
[TD]4.4 MIL[/TD]
[TD]13 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Montoya[/TD]
[TD]Free[/TD]
[TD]5 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cissokho[/TD]
[TD]12.75 MIL[/TD]
[TD]20 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Andres Guardado[/TD]
[TD]4.3 MIL[/TD]
[TD]10 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nicolas Otamendi[/TD]
[TD]13 MIL[/TD]
[TD]25.5 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Salvatore Bocchetti[/TD]
[TD]13 MIL[/TD]
[TD]25 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sergio Ramos[/TD]
[TD]14.5 MIL[/TD]
[TD]20 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernando[/TD]
[TD]1.8 MIL[/TD]
[TD]20 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Romario[/TD]
[TD]2.5 MIL[/TD]
[TD]10 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alex Sandro[/TD]
[TD]4.8 MIL[/TD]
[TD]20 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Azpilicueta[/TD]
[TD]12 MIL[/TD]
[TD]24 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

As you can see i have been pretty busy within the transfer market and also you can see some great profits i also would like to say if anyone would like some screen shots of these profits just ask and i will post them ASAP one of my greatest profits would have to be Fernando who i bought when he was 26 he spent to great years at my club and sold for a huge 20 million making me 18.2 million profit. with this technique occasional with your superstars such as my cavani who i bought for 28 million and sold for 35 the arsenal fans were extremely unhappy but just remember you will have someone to take his place as well as the fans will be easy to please in the future. here below are my yearly total transfer spent in and total transfer spent out...

[TABLE="width: 250"]
[TR]
[TD]Year[/TD]
[TD]Total In[/TD]
[TD]Total Out[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2011-2012[/TD]
[TD]120 MIL[/TD]
[TD]59 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2012-2013[/TD]
[TD]118 MIL[/TD]
[TD]113 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2013-2014[/TD]
[TD]46 MIL[/TD]
[TD]99 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014-2015[/TD]
[TD]58 MIL[/TD]
[TD]207 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2015-25/11/15[/TD]
[TD]49.5[/TD]
[TD]150 MIL[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

AS YOU CAN SEE THESE PROFITS ARE VERY GOOD AND IF YOU FOLLOW MY GUIDELINE YOU WILL ALSO PRODUCE GREAT PROFITS, AND I HAVE PLANNED THAT IN 2 MORE YEARS MY TRANSFORMED YOUTH TO FIRST TEAM PLAYERS WILL BE READY TO SELL FOR AND HEFTY PROFIT, JUST REMEMBERER YOUR BIG PLAYERS ARE ONLY KEEPING THE YOUTH PLAYERS FROM DEVELOPING QUICKLY WITH THEM GONE ALLOWS THE YOUTH PLAYERS TO HAVE REGULAR FIRST TEAM EXPERIENCE WHICH WILL UNDOUBTEDLY DEVELOP THEM QUICKER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DO ASK.
THANKS
;);););););););););););););););););););););););)

Last edited:
Back