How to make money for your team

• Thread starter Thread starter Kingsuarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 12K

Kingsuarez

Reaction score
I'm the manager Of Liverpool Fc and ever month I lose about 3-5mil and I need to know the best way of makig a profit instead of selling players so please help because I can't ask the board for money and I can't ask to sign a player because they keep saying no so I'm open to suggestions :)

How about winning the premier league ;) ? Who cares if you lose money for a few months if you win that and get far in the champions league you'll have more than enough to cover the expensive wages.

Well the best way is to get a commercial link feeder club and to sign high profile players to increase merchandising.
Also take your sponsorship and prize money into account as you will usually make a profit once they are included. You should get about £30M sponsorship and a further £40M from league standings and tv rights.

Also what is important is to win trophies. They will increase your prestige which will in turn increase your sponsorship.

Main advice though is to flog Carroll, Cole and Aqualani as they will save you around £1M a month between them. Even if you only get a small fee its better to just get them off the wage budget. It can take upto 5 years to making a profit each month with liverpool unless you progress well in the Champions league consistently.

Thanks mate that's really good advice :D I might sell Carroll and I'm defo selling the other two :) the defines is abit rocky but I bought wolveswinkle on future fees because the board wouldbt let me have any money :/ tight arses haha but thanks I'll try do as good as I can in Europe next season because there not in it in your first year :( I'm doing well because I'm 3rd and won the league cup and semi finals of the FA cup but I want to get in the champions league because I'll always be losing money otherwise

If you need a replacement for Carroll then try sign Erin Derdiyok from Leverkusen. He usually gets unhappy and is transfer listed for £5M. He always performed for me despite not having great stats.

I'll think about that because Ive bought wolveswinkle and he's great :D or I'll use my youths really need to make money if I want to compete with all the bug teams like man u and arsenal and man city

Back