Wissmeister

Reaction score
Recently purchased the full game of FM 2012 and I'd like to start a game with Norwich. Does anyone have any tips for players I should be getting rid of and bringing in to give them the same kind of form they can show in real life?

A few short tips from my own personal experience with newly promoted sides:
- Don't always trust scouting reports, if you find a player with decent stats then go with your instinct.
- Stay solid in the middle, CBs,DMs and CMs should be your focus. With a league like the Premier League having strong, commanding central players could work wonders.
- In your first season try to avoid putting your faith in young players. ****, sign a 37 y/o, you need determination if your going to survive.
- Get rid of Drury(Fullback) and scrap some excess players in positions like FB and ST.
-James Mcfadden, El Hadj Diouf, Jan Venegoor of Hesselink,Maik Taylor.
Hopefully that gives you somewhere to start. :)

A few short tips from my own personal experience with newly promoted sides:
- Don't always trust scouting reports, if you find a player with decent stats then go with your instinct.
- Stay solid in the middle, CBs,DMs and CMs should be your focus. With a league like the Premier League having strong, commanding central players could work wonders.
- In your first season try to avoid putting your faith in young players. ****, sign a 37 y/o, you need determination if your going to survive.
- Get rid of Drury(Fullback) and scrap some excess players in positions like FB and ST.
-James Mcfadden, El Hadj Diouf, Jan Venegoor of Hesselink,Maik Taylor.
Hopefully that gives you somewhere to start. :)
Awesome, thanks for some starter tips, bud

Have offered contracts to Marco Materazzi, Venegoor of Hesselink and Diouf, talks with McFadden broke down and Taylor wasn't even interested after the first offer.

When you say excess players, how many of each area should I get rid of? What about reserve and youth players also?

try out Teko Modise (MC/AMC), Katlego Mphela(ST), Khune (GK) all south african Internationals...you'll get them all for a total of £1 million

Moras for centre back. You'll find him on a free transfer in first season in the greek national side.