How to manage a non-league amateur team?

• Thread starter Thread starter werstad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8K

werstad

Reaction score
I wonder if it is possible to manage a team outside of the series.

My example is that I want to manage Innherred. A team wich is outside the three division series in the FM-system. Is it possible for me to manage such a team or do I have to wait for it to come into the division-system before I can manage it? Something that would never happend because it is a local amateur team.

Yeah, in England it is okey bacuse of the number of leagues. I took Vauxhall to Championship in FM2012 ;-)

However, the team I mentioned is outside the division-system... I wonder if that is possible. To gain control iver it and manage them into the division-system?

Nope, you can't, as teams outside the league system don't appear in the team selection trees and they don't produce job offers.

The only possibility would be making yourself their manager through the use of editors.

Except I doubt a Norwegian city has a team playing in the English system. "Out of three division series (Premier + Championship + League One + League Two + Blue Square Premier + BSN/S != 3)" :P

I was assuming that seeing your link he'd have looked for a Norwegian one and found none plus not knowing to use the editor to add the league himself, so I addressed the strict wording of the question. (If you get the editor, Steam change all games to tools and search for the editor you can download it, you can figure it out)

Last edited:
Yeah, in England it is okey bacuse of the number of leagues. I took Vauxhall to Championship in FM2012 ;-)

However, the team I mentioned is outside the division-system... I wonder if that is possible. To gain control iver it and manage them into the division-system?

what tactics did u use to get vauxhall to the championship?

Back