How to manage a second team

• Thread starter Thread starter simkin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

simkin

Reaction score
Hi, I wanna start a game with Arsenal but I don't like the reserve league at all for my youngers. There is some way to manage, with the same user, another team as the reserves team? I mean for example

Arsenal
Crystal Palace
Arsenal Reserves
Arsenal youngs

in the menu . so I can send my players to that team, without making any tactics or things, just send them

You need to to have the team (i.e. Crystal Palace) as your feeder team, with the arrangement in place that you can send them your players on loan for 1st team experience. Obviously if you want to send out a high number of players, it is best to have more than one feeder club. An example of this is Man Utd and FC Twente, on one of my saves Welbeck and M.Diouf are on loan at Twente to gain experience whilst there are not in the Utd first team plans.

The only drawback of this is that it may take you a while to gain feeder clubs as you have to get them through your board. (Go to boardroom -> interact -> Request feeder club.)

yes kinda like that but more like reserves team, I mean send them for only a game and take them back

I edited and put move freely but still I can get their players

Back