How to move from Fm classic to normal FM game?

• Thread starter Thread starter ELNIN0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

ELNIN0

Reaction score
This is my first FM game(FM14). The game suddenly started crashing all the time . Moreover when i Was playing the game was really really slow and was so annoying i couldn't play,,change formation etc. Performance of computer is 4.5 stars so the PC is not the problem. While I was trying to finf a way to resolve it on my own, Somehow i went back to the classic edition and the 14.3.1 version, the first version of the game when i first bought. Now i cannot change the skin to black since it says that this is not available in the classic game what does this mean?(even though that i am not playing but i am in the game settings). Can someone help me how to get the game running perfectly as when i first bought it and having again all the features available? Thank you in advance.

This is my first FM game(FM14). The game suddenly started crashing all the time . Moreover when i Was playing the game was really really slow and was so annoying i couldn't play,,change formation etc. Performance of computer is 4.5 stars so the PC is not the problem. While I was trying to finf a way to resolve it on my own, Somehow i went back to the classic edition and the 14.3.1 version, the first version of the game when i first bought. Now i cannot change the skin to black since it says that this is not available in the classic game what does this mean?(even though that i am not playing but i am in the game settings). Can someone help me how to get the game running perfectly as when i first bought it and having again all the features available? Thank you in advance.

Just start a normal FM game again and the skin should be back to normal. :)

Can you please also tell me how to update from 14.3.1 to 14.3.3 version. I will try that after the update.
Thank you

Back